Your community newsletter is now available on the website. To access the prior months/years newsletters, please visit the Newsletter Page.
Annual Meeting & Elections
Thursday, March 21, 2019 – 5:00 PM
The undersigned Inspector of Elections for the Annual Meeting held on Thursday, March 21, 2019, do hereby report as follows:
- In order to convene the Annual Meeting, Delegates, Alternate Delegates, or the Board of Directors representing more than 50% of the total voting power of the members must be present in person.
- A quorum WAS obtained, and the meeting WAS held.
- It was determined the authenticity, validity, and effect of each Delegate Ballot and voting report.
- It was determined all challenges and questions in any way arising in connection with this vote.
- The votes for each district were tabulated on individual tally sheets, Delegate ballot and Voting Reports.
- The total number of votes cast for the election of Master Association Directors are as follows:
- Steve Lincoln: 804 Votes
- Bonnie Muehlner: 645 Votes
- Laura Varunek: 427 Votes
- The TWO (2) Candidates receiving the highest number of votes will be elected to a two-year term. In case of a tie, a run-off election as to those candidates only will be held.
- The candidates elected to serve for a two-year term on the Board are as follows:
- Steve Lincoln
- Bonnie Muehlner
We thank you both for the time and dedication given to the Aviara Master Association!
IRS Revenue Ruling: 70-604
- A vote FOR this approval; if there is any balance left in the Operating Budget at the end of the coming fiscal year this approval allows the Aviara Master Association to transfer the remaining, unused balance into the Reserve account.
- A vote AGAINST this approval; if there is any balance left in the Operating Budget at the end of the coming fiscal year, this vote will require the balance to be split among all homeowners and returned to them in a fair and even manner
- A vote to ABSTAIN this approval; this vote will count towards a quorum of votes but will not be counted FOR or AGAINST.
The IRS Ruling 70-604 was APPROVED with the following vote count:
- For: 1565 Votes
- Against: 43 Votes
- Abstain: 267 Votes
Please see below the official notice of proposed rules change:
We are excited to announce Aviara Master Association‘s newly designed community website.
Our website’s new look, user-friendly navigation and responsive design are just some of the new features you will enjoy.
Residents can obtain the latest newsletter, board meeting minutes, forms, community rules and regulations and much more! Also, the management contact information is located under the Contacts Section titled Keystone Pacific. Don’t forget, you can also check your billing account by accessing the View Statement/Pay Bill page under the Navigation Menu.
The KPPM Connection is an online tool that offers enhanced homeowner services. Using the portal, you can:
- Make Online Payments
- View Current and Previous Statements and Billing Inserts
- Print Account History Reports
- View and Update Enhanced Email Notification Features
Please visit The KPPM Connection! Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered, please have your billing statement available to enter in the required information. If you need assistance, please contact Customer Care at (949) 833-2600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For added convenience, we also offer an ACH program in which your monthly assessment payments are automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. You will no longer have to remember when to pay your payment, write a check, or pay for any more postage! To sign up, please download a copy of the ACH Form.