Please see the flyer below for “Save the Date” Aviara Master Association Holiday party. Invitations will be mailed out.
Aviara Master Association will continue to treat weeds along Batiquitos Drive, Kestrel and Gabbiano. Treatment dates 9/16/19 – 9/21/19. Please see additional product information in the links below
Additional Product Information Download Links
This notice is to inform you about the infestation of the red gum lerp psyllid (RLP) located on some red gum eucalyptus trees in groves 33 & 97.
Aviara Master Association has been working with an approved certified arborist to address the issue. The best management practice of a deep soak has been recommended to follow for the RLP. Therefore, an emergency watering will begin in groves 33 and 97 on Friday, August 2, 2019.
Please find attached a copy of Aviara Master Association Grove Map highlighting groves 33 and 97. For reference, these groves can be found on both sides of Kestrel, just NE of Batiquitos.
Please not use trails in Groves 33 and 97 until further notice.
Date: Saturday, October 19th
Time: 12:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Location: Kingfisher Park
Halloween Party Extravaganza, Includes:
Interactive DJ Experience, Monster Mash Dance, Limo, Big Bubble Soccer, Ultimate (Ninja Style) Obstacle Course, Music, Carnival Games, Pumpkin Bowling, Spider Web Maze and more.
Come Out and PLAY! All ages are welcome. Complementary to AMA homeowners and immediate family.
Please find attached a flyer for the upcoming 14th Annual Batiquitos Lagoon Kayak Cleanup & Fundraiser Event. For information and registration, visit www.batiquitosfoundation.org.
This event has been well received in the past and has sold out. Limited spots are available therefore, we encourage you to sign up early.
Annual Meeting & Elections
Thursday, March 21, 2019 – 5:00 PM
The undersigned Inspector of Elections for the Annual Meeting held on Thursday, March 21, 2019, do hereby report as follows:
- In order to convene the Annual Meeting, Delegates, Alternate Delegates, or the Board of Directors representing more than 50% of the total voting power of the members must be present in person.
- A quorum WAS obtained, and the meeting WAS held.
- It was determined the authenticity, validity, and effect of each Delegate Ballot and voting report.
- It was determined all challenges and questions in any way arising in connection with this vote.
- The votes for each district were tabulated on individual tally sheets, Delegate ballot and Voting Reports.
- The total number of votes cast for the election of Master Association Directors are as follows:
- Steve Lincoln: 804 Votes
- Bonnie Muehlner: 645 Votes
- Laura Varunek: 427 Votes
- The TWO (2) Candidates receiving the highest number of votes will be elected to a two-year term. In case of a tie, a run-off election as to those candidates only will be held.
- The candidates elected to serve for a two-year term on the Board are as follows:
- Steve Lincoln
- Bonnie Muehlner
We thank you both for the time and dedication given to the Aviara Master Association!
IRS Revenue Ruling: 70-604
- A vote FOR this approval; if there is any balance left in the Operating Budget at the end of the coming fiscal year this approval allows the Aviara Master Association to transfer the remaining, unused balance into the Reserve account.
- A vote AGAINST this approval; if there is any balance left in the Operating Budget at the end of the coming fiscal year, this vote will require the balance to be split among all homeowners and returned to them in a fair and even manner
- A vote to ABSTAIN this approval; this vote will count towards a quorum of votes but will not be counted FOR or AGAINST.
The IRS Ruling 70-604 was APPROVED with the following vote count:
- For: 1565 Votes
- Against: 43 Votes
- Abstain: 267 Votes